Saturday, May 26, 2007

wht happens if you marry a girl like...

SCENE: First night of the marriage.
The Groom approaches the Bride and proposes to
Kiss her. So
Let us see what would be her reaction...


#GIRL FROM DEPT OF PHYSICS:

> Well kissing is relative. You can kiss me with
Respect to me
Or with respect to you. First define how you
Are going to
Kiss.You can kiss me by treating me in the
Same reference frame as
You are or treating me in a different inertial
Frame by producing
Waves of motion through your lips. How do you
Prefer?

The guy faints

#GIRL FROM DEPT OF MATHEMATICS :


> Kissing is fine. You can kiss me provided you
Satisfy the
Following conditions :
> Necessary conditions: You should be close to
Me by a distance
Delta where delta is greater than zerO and the
Limit for delta
Tends to zero and you satisfy the closure
Property.
> Sufficient conditions: You should have lips.
Where the number
Of lips is neither more than two nor less than
Two. You can
Also kiss by defining your hand to be me if
And only if you satisfy
The above conditions.

The guy goes mad.

#GIRL FROM Computer Science:


You want to kiss me. That is fine I assume
> that you know the
Algorithm for that very well. But you have to
Complete the
Process within 56.22 seconds or else
Connection will be timed
Out. To optimize the timing lets do parallel
Processing. As we have to
Discuss about our future and other things, let
Us do the process of
Discussion foreground and why can't you put
The process of Kissing
Background?

The guy applies for divorce .


#GIRL from Electronics Engineering:

> So you would like to kiss me. The process of
Kissing is an age
Old communication process. The information
Content of the
Signal transmitted from one pair of lips to
The other is more if the
Probability of the event (of kissing) is less.
> Hence take
Care. If you want a successful communication
Between us,
You should kiss me less often. If the
Information content is to be
Infinite, you should never kiss me at all!

The guy is found hanging from fan next day.

No comments: